Tuesday 8 September 2015

I Love Jason Mraz!

            Listening to Everywhere just put me in a good mood. Without even trying. I can't decide if I should start homework because I only have 20 minutes before I have to go to my workout class, and I know it will take me longer than that. I am also trying to decide if I should spend the time trying to teach myself the math tonight, or if I should just wait and be taught it. Also freaking about this online class that is total bs. Its like she won't even acknowledge that she has an online class. What are we supposed to do, when we aren't even told where to go online and there are no lectures of even directions of what we should read. Anyway, hopefully she responds to my email, and helps me out.
             There is not much going on besides the normal. I really don't want to go to this workout class. Like really. But sometimes we have to do things we don't want to and go places we don't want to. I still need to get that through my thick head. It is not the end of the world if something doesn't go right right away. Offer it up, that is what Mom would say. Being thankful for everything else,  makes one little problem not a big problem.
              Right now I'm just wishing that it were already Christmas. But I suppose that the anticipation is the really fun part. Its just right when it starts getting colder or even remotely autumn like I want to here Christmas music, and be warm and cozy by a fire, definitely not going to a work out class!!
             I'll be back later with a night prayers post. Here's to sweat and rap!

No comments:

Post a Comment