Tuesday 28 June 2016

Catalysts

          That first paycheck felt really good, especially since I am going to pay my loan off after posting. I am eating French Silk Pie, the Cook's Country recipe, and it is so good.
          Brittany is expecting. For some reason it makes me so happy to think about, I guess because she is the first close friend who has had a baby. Well, who will have a baby, God willing. It reminds me of how much I have to be thankful for. When I think of all the people who are burning their children and throwing them in the trash, of how miserable I could be, if I did not have such amazing parents. It is a depressing thought, but also extremely uplifting. There is so much that I have that a fraction of people in the world have. It was not an exaggeration when the children of Fatima said that souls were falling into hell like snowflakes. I look around me at all the blank faces that have no joy in them, because they have no grace. I can be sad about the reality of this bleak world, but I have to be happy for those blank faces and try to inspire them to think on something eternal, even if for a moment. And I have to be joyful for myself. Every moment that i can I have to say thank you to Him for every grace and every happy moment. Most importantly for my family. They are the rock I stand on, sitting steady in the earth that is Christ.
        

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog :)
    Just fyi in case you wondered if anyone was reading and enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete